A random meme because I need a break from working in Photoshop.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Right around 4am.
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Jeez... Alice in wonderland? I don't often go to the theater.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Right now I really enjoy a documentary series called "Coal House" which is about life of families of workers in the coal mines.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Japan. Hands down.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
A breakfast drink thing... I'm told I have to eat breakfast, but I hate doing it, so I prefer to drink that crap with my coffee.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Indian or Japanese. It's a toss up.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Seaweed. T_T It makes me want to run for the hills.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
My mom's kitchen table. ^^
10. Favorite dressing?
Spicy chipotle ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Scion TC Release series 01 special addition from 2006 or so. It's red, 5 speed and corners like a school bus.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Skirts and teeshirts I guess.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. Where would you want to retire?
I'll never be able to retire.
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
Who knows? I'm adopted.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Uh... is the dog show a sport? I'm not really a sports fan.
19. Dogs or cats?
Although I loved my dogs, I have to say I'm probably a cat person.
Unexpected seaweed, spiders, black ice, drowning.
21. Hot weather or cold?
Cold. At least you can bundle up with a blanket or a woodstove. There's no escaping excess heat.
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night, for sure. It's quieter and easier to focus.
24. Do you have any pets?
I have a gigantic loaf of a cat I call Nimmy-beans.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
This week's release is going to be Happy Winter by 7Men Zippo.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A grade school teacher.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Making cookies with my grandmother.
28. Do you have a good memory?
Not at all. If I don't write everything down, I'll forget it.
29. Are you married?
No. I'm not sure I believe in monogamy.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Several, unfortunately. Some worse than others.
32. Any pet peeves?
I don't like it when people touch my elbows or don't answer emails in a timely manner.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Yellow pickled banana peppers.
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Hm.... I like Burger King's french fries.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Never. I passed on the first try.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
It was a response from something I posted here.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Does ebay count? I could ruin my life with ebay.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I rarely do anything spontaneous. Those things usually cost money or time I don't have.
41. Like your job?
I have the best job of all time.
I'll eat it, but it makes me feel sick.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Spending a couple months in Turkey with my ex-fiance.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My family for my birthday in October.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing. Sometimes while it's snowing like this, I just like the silence. *shrugs*
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
One across my right shoulder blade.
48. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Nngh~ Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day if I'm awake enough to eat it. I love eggs benedict.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
It's 9:15 am.
Oh yes. About two pots a day. ^^;